Thursday, February 19, 2009

Traumatized.


" Scars, bruises and a busted lip. "


Just got home not long ago from work and spotted a message from Kaarriena.
I was and still am shocked to hear the news she left me.

Recently this afternoon, Kaarriena got robbed by an indian taxi driver.
But luckily, she's alright and walked away with scars and bruises only.

For more detailed news here is the link for the english version.
And this is the malay version.



" Babe, I'm just so relieved to know that you're okay.
Losing you would be devastating for me.
Do be more careful next time okay?
And no more taxi rides for you, missy! Ya hear?! "

.MUCH LOVE.

P.S: Get a driver.

" Thank god it wasn't your life. "


xoxo.
Munnie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im touched to see im in a part of ur blog....i love u too woman..n il be driving kinda soon hahaha

Munnie said...

Yeah you better! Drive also must drive properly okay? Be safe. You know I love you bitch. ;)