Saturday, February 28, 2009

Respect.


" Respect is given to those who deserve it. "



Right now?

You don't deserve any respect from me.


Don't you dare think..
That just because I'm a trainee, you can push me around.

Don't you dare think..
That you are once better than me on certain things.
You don't know how much people talk bad about you.

So don't think that you're fucking great and always right.

Cos you're not!

Don't you dare think..
That just because it is in your nature to get frustrated over petty stuff..
You bring it to work and you let it out on people.

It's unethical and unprofessional.

And slamming stuff on the table to show your frustration?

How juvenile.

You're not gonna bring me down.

Working with assholes like you..
Just makes me wana do better in life..
And I will NEVER be like you.


" What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. "


P.S: I still hope you die.



xoxo.
Munnie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe."it's unethical and unprofessional" , "won't let you bring me down." good good.showed that u remember my words to you!anyway,don't forget you'll always have me and i'll fuel your strength.=) tc,dearest.xoxo.love love.

Munnie said...

Of course I remember (: And thank you dear for hearing me out and giving me strength. Love love lovessss. Mwah!!