Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleepyhead.


" Sleepedee doo daa..
Sleepedee dayyy.. "



Damn.
This whole work shit is messing me up.

Why?
Cos every week my sleeping time terbalik.

How so?
Example..
This week working morning shift, I would sleep by 12am. Sorta..
Next week working night shift.
On normal days I reach home only at 1.30am but don't know what time I'll sleep larh..
Fridays and Saturdays are the shitiest.
Closing at 2.30am and I latest time I've reach home was 3.45am.

So can you imagine my sleeping time being messed up?
Want to sleep but cannot sleep.

Jialat.

Ohh and when I was in the bus heading home today?
I was standing cos there weren't any seats.
And guess what?
I almost ALMOST fell because I was falling asleep.
WHILE standing up.

Jin jialat -.-"""

Quite surprised though..
Cos i'm actually blogging when i'm uberly sleepy.

*snores big time..*

Ohh and ermm..
Theres two more posts coming ahead.
Gonna write it when i'm not as sleepy of course.

One is on them boys who are in Germany..

*Missing you boysss!!*

And the other would be about this irritating cocky airhead that i'm working with.

*It's in red, cos I'm angry and pissed off.*

Boyyyy.. Do I have loads to rant about on this one.
It's gonna be another hate post ya'll!

Beware.

Andddd maybe one more on this scary incident i witnessed yesterday.

Well I guess I've talked enough for today.
Hope you enjoy my randomness.


" Watching the lights go down..
Letting the cables sleep. "


xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: