Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tonight? I Cry.


" It's just emotions taking me over. "



Staying away from my home for 2 months.
Staying away from my family for 2 months.

Well tonight?
It finally hit me.

I never shed a tear when I first came here.
I always say I miss home and my family but that's just words.

All those tears and emotions that have been bottled up?
Finally got loose today.

Now I know how much I should appreciate my family.
Cos my parents are the best and my sister is amazing.

*Gosh did I just say that about my sister? Damn.*


Gonna hold on for a few more months,
then I'm heading back home!

Will be counting down the days..

P.S: I miss you Mum & Dad, Jie, Sari (my maid) & my furry babies!


" Never take things for granted.
Especially your family. "


P.P.S: Thanks for being there for me. And I miss you too baby..


xoxo.
Munnie