Friday, April 4, 2008

Cooking, Dancing and Everything Amazing.

3rd of April, 2008

I had class from 1p.m to 4p.m yesterday, Commodity Cooking. And I STILL forgot to cut my finger nails like.. Helllooooo.. How could I forget?! Kononn
ya chef larh. Okayyy this is not helping me boost up my reputation. I shall stop. *smiles widely* So while I was waiting for class I asked..

Munnie : Who's our lecturer?
Collin : Ang moh lang..
Munnie : Whoo??
Sunny : Gerhad.
Munnie : O.O!!! *heart stops and ready to faint*

Mr. Gerhad also known as Chef Gerhad. He's from Germany and has a slang like no other. Whenever you have his class, you reallly reaallllyyy REALLLLY gotta listen closely cause if you miss one word, you gon' get lost in the jungle. One thing I admire about him is his heat resistance. He can just dump his whole finger inside a pot of hot oil and don't feel a thing! I'm like.. Nigga what?! (Please excuse the use of language, been watching Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood on youtube. You know how Snoop D-O Double G be gettin' down to it.) Well not only that, the dishes that he cooked are just pure awesome! At the end of the day, we found him to be a really knowledgeable lecturer and does have some sense of humour in him. At least classes won't be THAT intense once in awhile. Teehee.

Here are some of the pictures I took of them yummy dishes.








Class got delayed for an hour and I had to rush to the 1st floor cause I got to audition people for PARTs! So exciting!!! xD A total of 7 people came for the audition while some were good, others? They need some work but all in all we had loads of fun dancing around and doing new choreography. The session ended at about 7ish and we all went home.


4th of April 2008

First off, I wana give a big shout out to one of my good friend and my life long boogie partner!

Happy 19th Birthday Thivya !!!

And I got 7 new dancers who are interested in PARTs today!!! Ooooh Weeeeeee ~ !! xD

It happened like this..

Silus, a guy who auditioned yesterday is studying Mass Comm on the new March intake. While I was sitting down in the cafeteria with Marvin, Christy and Adrian, he came up from behind and just said.. "Hey, some dancers want to meet you." And I was like.. "Alright, time to work =P" So yeah.. I met up with them and they we're all really fun people. Easy to hang out with, sociable which is a really good thing (: So yeah.. I'm happy (: Hehehe.

Basically that's the end of story for my two days. Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures!

Cheers!

xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: