Sunday, April 20, 2008

You're My Sweetheart

" This post is dedicated to you, baby. "

Wishing my sweetheart..
Happy 19th Birthday!!


It's been 4 months and 16 days..
Where it all started.
And I'm hoping for more to come :)

Presents??
You know you'll get them..
You just gotta be reallll patient alright..
I promise, it's worth the wait.
Trust me ;)

And here are some videos..
Just thought that you might like em' ;)




Chris Brown - With You

" This song
ALWAYS reminds me of you. "




Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No Air

And my baby goes.. " My songggg.... " Lol.
Total cuteness :)

Now it gets private ;)



Robin Thicke - Lost Without You




Mariah Carey - Touch My Body


I guess thats about it!
I know it ain't much but I hope you like it :)

I missssss you baby.
Will see you in a few days time.
Can't wait!

Lots and lots of hugs and kisses just for my sweetheart!

MUAHHHHHHH ~ !!!

xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: