Saturday, April 12, 2008

Japanese Rock With A Twist

Soooooooo...

Updates first!

I've been stuck at home ever since Thursday night till Saturday cos of my darn fever and really bad cough. Even Collin said that when I laugh I sound like some old grandma -.-.. And when that made me laugh more, he got so afraid.. Scared I kena asthma attack pulak -.-"""""" Haiyohhhh....

Having fever is a total bummer man... I gotta sleep downstairs with no air conditioner, feeling cold although my body temperature raising through the roof, no appetite to eat, gotta wake up like every hour jusstttt to go to the bathroom and worse of all is that my body aches like MAD. I soooo needed my baby to gimme a massage, I bet she gives a really good one ;)

When I felt better, I was able to go online and my sister showed me this video of these two Japanese brothers playing some Japanese traditional instrument kinda thing. The only reason why I remembered it is because I saw it Memoir's of a Geisha. Ehehe. They are called the Yoshida Brothers and they have effected nothing short of a cultural revolution with a muscular reinvention of the ancient three-stringed instrument, giving it the fiery passion of a rock 'n roll guitar. For more info, please go to http://www.domo.com/yoshidabrothers/ (I am not afraid to say that I don't know how to make that link turn blue! Someone teach me?)

Just watch the video and be amazed with their talent.





xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: