Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another month gone and here I am! Again..

Yes. I'm back again. After a month long of M.I.A-ing.
Just had loads of things going on the pass month.
Good ones, bad ones.
And lazy is the key to this no update punya blog larh I tell you...
No other excuses, just plain old lazy!

BUT.. I shall really tryyyyy hard to get over the laziness.
Cause of the many many complaints received from friends.
Dah lah I also don't want this blog to collect dust kan?

So! I shall do my best into updating my blog even though it may be totally random, okay?!
*Let's just hope and pray I stick by my word*

Without further useless blaberring, I shall update ya'll *whoever who is STILL reading this crappy page* with stuff that I feel like telling ya'll.
I hope whatever I said made sense. Lol.

Here goes! ...

1. My sleeping timing is totally terbalik.
2. My 5th semester just started this week.
3. I just passed my driving on April Fool's Day!
4. I'm seriously fucking addicted to the song "No Air" by Jordin Sparks featuring Chris Brown.
5. The 6th to the 9th of March was by far the best time I had. *winks*
6. I soooooooo love Jabbawockeez! (watch America's Best Dance Crew and you'll know what i'm talking about.)
7. Apparently I'm the president for PARTs now. -.-
8. Been gobbing down alot of food when I was back in my hometown for 'ching meng'.
9. I NEEEED a good yumcha session with my old high school pals! (Zhi! Ann! Sammie! Everybody!!!)
10. Been thinking alot about my future. Ex.: My internship, career, getting a job to earn some extra cash e.t.c.
11. I've been singing and dancing alot.
12. I always come back from college and straight away fall flat on the couch and sleeeeeep. (Too damn tired larh..)
13. Thinking of beautifying my blog after being inspired with Marvin a.k.a Muffin Man's blog header.
14. Will try and master FotoFlexer on Facebook.
15. I'm sad that I just finished watching the last episode of The L Word Season 5. Sobsss... ='(
16. I've been watching the AFC Channel and writing down recipes on my handphone as i watch.
17. I wantttttttt a tattoo!!! and maybe a little more piercings larh.
18. I need a haircut. (I bet everyone agrees with that.)
19. I need to get new socks. The ones I have got lubang lubang all.. *Okay that was really random.*
20. Errrrr.. I guess that's it? Hehehe.

Ohh ya! Since yesterday was April Fool's Day, I decided to play a prank on my friend Ruby, Kathryn and my darling Saarah. It's regarding my driving exam I had earlier on that day.

Here are the individual conversations:

*Through SMS*

Munnie: I failed and hit a car.
Ruby : April Fool's right? Hahaha. You cannot fool me!
Munnie : Do you think I'm fucking joking to you?

*No reply pulak.*

As I thought I really got her into believing me, turns out she was just malas to layan me.
Damn potong stim right?!! Ishh..

Then it was my darling Saarah's turn to kena. Wakakaka.
It may not be the exact conversation but I shall write down what I remember.

*Through MSN*

Saarah : So how was your driving today?
Munnie : I failed and hit a freaking car.
Saarah : Ohh.. What happened?
Munnie : This two cars from the other line driving in the different direction decided to cut. First it was a Proton but then followed behind was a fucking lorry. I panicked and couldn't break in time so I hit it.
Saarah : Ohh well at least you can retake again.
Munnie : I think i'm having phobia from driving already. Maybe i should just don't take my license.
Saarah : Nooo.. You should just put this behind you and go and retake your driving exam. That's what I think..
Munnie : Then I think I should stop and say Happy April Fool's Day =P
Saarah : Haha.. Happy April Fool's Day too..

Well, I thought she caught the drift that I was playing a prank on her. So i mentioned on how I played Ruby only then she went raging mad. Hahahaha.

Saarah : I was concentrating on your accident! How would I know?? You made me realllyy worried okay!
Munnie : Awwww...
Saarah : Don't awww me now. You meanie!
Munnie : Hahahahaha! Technically you can't be angry at me cos it's April Fool's Day xD
Saarah : Whatever larh you.. -.-

Hahahahahaha!

And then, I decided to play the same thing to my dearest babe, Kathryn.

*Through MSN*

Munnie : Hey babe..
Kathryn : (: Babe!!!!!!!
Munnie : I'm in deep shit..
Kathryn : Ohh? Babe! What happened? Are you okay? *hugs* Babe! Spill!
Munnie : I went for my driving exam today. Parking and all was fine but I got into and accident during on the road.
Kathryn : OMG. Are you hurt? Was anyone hurt? Babe!!
Munnie : Noone got hurt. I was just in shock. No licesne then I got my first accident. Great huh?
Kathryn : Yikers! Thank god you're not hurt! Hahaha. Babe, accidents are inevitable (:

*She's just too damn positive larh.. Can laugh somemore. Giler babi kan?*

Munnie : And you still can laugh. Sigh..
Kathryn : Well, we must always look on the bright side babe. *hugs tightly* Just thank god that no one was hurt and that you're still in one piece. Seriously just take it easy okay?
Munnie : I did but everyone else is giving me such a hard time. The JPJ fellas, my teacher and my family. My mum screwed me up really really bad till I cried. I just couldn't take it babe.
Kathryn : Hold on. I call you.

Woah when she said that I was like.. Shit!
Dah lah when typing all the bullshit also feel like laughing already.
Anyhow I kept my cool and answered the phone like damn freaking emo like that.
She gave me one whole lecture about thinking positive and looking on the bright side.
While lecturing, I swear to god i was a few seconds closer into bursting out in laughter.
And so I finally broke it out to her. Her response..

Munnie : Oh ya.. I forgot to tell you something.
Kathryn : Uhha?
Munnie : Happy BELATED April Fool's Day!!

*TOTAL SILENCE*

Munnie : Okayyy.. You're not talking. Is that a good or bad thing?
Kathryn : BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made Kathryn say fuck out loud. Yes!! Hahahaha.
All I remembered doing was rolling on the bed laughing my ass off, literally!!

So that was the end of my prank for the year.
It may not be all that but at least I had some laughs x)

Gonna hit the sack now. G'night!

xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: