Friday, November 9, 2007

Weee ~ I'm on a survey spreee ~

This is an overdued tagged survey by Marvey Darvey!
Well since i'm bored, so what the hell right? =]
Anything to kill boredom! *evil grins*


7 THINGS TO BE DONE BEFORE MY DEATH

- Become a successful and famous chef -
- To have a beautiful home -
- Own my favourite cars and pimp it -
- Go bungee jumping! -
- Overcome my fears -
- Find true love -
- To have someone special to share all my happiness with -


7 THINGS I WILL NOT DO EVEN IF IT KILLS ME

- Rape -
- Murder -
- Cheat on my beloved -
- Drugs -
- Purposely cut myself -
- Pierce my nipples -
- Plastic surgery -


7 THINGS I DO WHEN I'M AWAY FROM PUBLIC

- Scratch my bum -
- Dig my nose -
- Adjust my bra -
- Eat like a babarian -
- Clean my toes -
- Dance like a maniac -
- Sing out loud -


7 FAVOURITE SENTENCES/QUOTES/EXPRESSION

- Wahhh Kiao ~ !!! -
- Oh Shit! -
- "Like.. Oh My God.." -
- WTF! -
- FUCK!!! -
- Pite! -
- Pukima! -

[All also bad words.. Swt =="]


7 SONGS

- Bubbly by Colbie Caillat -
- Izinku Pergi by Kaer Azami -
- Apologize by Timbaland ft. One Republic -
- Misery Business by Paramore -
- Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's -
- If I Was Your Man by Joe -
- Misery by Bay -

[Semua pun lagu emo? Lately emo ma. Lol.]


7 THINGS I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T DO IF YOU DID

- Take someone very dear away from me -
- Hurt the people that matters most to me -
- Not being honest -
- Toy with my feelings -
- Take advantage of me in every aspect -
- Annoy me when i'm emo -
- Leave me for someone else just because i'm younger -

[Please excuse the last one. Emoness kicking in..]


7 PEOPLE TO TAG
- Janice -
[Just returning a favour =P]
- Paul -
- Amanda -
- Kerr Kay -
- Elissa -
- Brian Mok -
- Amber -


xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: