Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November 11 at Pavillion.

Yes, i went to cut my hair AGAIN.

Also at La' Mode, Pavillion.

But my highlights look awesome right? =D


After doing my hair I went to do some shopping.
Didn't buy anything though and so did Joey.


BUT!!!

I did really want this pair of jeans from Echo Park.


Looks nice don't it? Teehee.


"Do you believe in love at first sight..
..I think you do."

Will try to get them since my birthday's coming up.

*pssst*

Its on the 17th of November.

This Saturday.

FYI. xP

Me and Joey headed to buy some Big Apple Donuts soon after.

And sat at Starbucks, sipping on Green Tea Frapucino.

*slurps!*

After all thats done, we headed to Sg. Wang to meet Stella.

Who was working at this Samsung thingy as a promoter.

And guess who I met?

...

Will continue this in another post.

Cheerios!


xoxo.

Munnie

No comments: