Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bravery.

I have successfuly watched a horror movie!
And live!!
xD
~
Well, I would like to thank some people who made the movie funny and damn nice to laugh to xP
First of is.. Grace!!
Who kept doing stupid and funny acts with Navina.
Not to mention scolding the characters in the movie.
Such as..

"Son of a bitch.."


"Slut.." or "Yeee lesbian.."



"Eh this guy day day open his mouth like stoning only.."

And there was this other fat chinese dude.

Not despising fat people or anything cause I am one.

But when I mean fat?

He IS fat!

*I wonder how he fitted in the chair..*

Okay that was mean of me. Teehee.

His laughter was like..

"Ah ha ha ha ha haaa.. Ah ha ha HA ha ha ha haaaa.."

Couldn't really describe it here but if you hear for yourself?

You'll be laughing your asses off!

Well anyhoo.. I did it!!

Yes Qi Ting, you can laugh.

But i proved myself to be brave enough!

So proud of myself (: and i know you are too!

xoxo.

Munnie

No comments: