Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Legal Eagle 18th Birthday Celebration!

On the 17th of November..

Everyone screamed..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNNIE ~ !!!

and yes..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ~ !!!


Munnie. Taken after a few rounds of dancing.

Well, I celebrated in a club called BED.

All thanks to Caryna and her boyfriend, John Pinto. *Love ya'll!!*

We got a sofa downstairs where the RnB section is, upstairs was House and Techno.

Don't wanna be one of em' shufflers going "So ah, so ah, so ah.."

So anyways...
We got a bottle of Black Label. Yes, just one.
Cause there was only 7 of us and among us, 3 peeps don't drink.
Sadly, my 2 most important bitches weren't there to party with me.

But anyhow, i DID have an awesome time. *winks*

Getting high on alcohol: Me, Alex, Yun Xian, Caryna.

Getting high on coke: Fareez, Sherwan, Tiqa.

Music played there was awesome.... Seriously.
It got to a point where we felt tired and wanted to go back to chill, you know..
Have a couple of drinks.. Blablabla..

Then suddenly some nice tunes come on and i'm like..

"That's my jam!!!"

We got back up, started boogyin' again.

Picture time ~~~


Alex, Caryna and Yun Xian.

Yun Xian.

There was suppose to be a teeny weensy lil' bit of me in this picture.

But i looked horendous so i cut myself off xP


Me and Yun Xian.

Yun Xian and Fareez.

Me and Caryna. *I heart this lil one!*



Do NOT ask about the whole tongue sticking out thing. I was high.


Me and Fareez.

Tiqa and Me. *Did i spell your name right? Yes i did! Saarah corrected me x)*

Kononnya tak tau menari ~~~ xD

And i took her clubbing virginity!

Nyahahaha.


Caryna the spastic and Tiqa.

Caryna trying to rape Sherwan. And he seems to be enjoying it xP

Huggies Wuggies with Tiqa.

Please don't mind the red face.
With all them dancing and drinking..

How could I possibly NOT be red??

Cutie Sherwan and Me.

Random girl and Me.

This girl was also celebrating her birthday that night as well.

Her seats were next to us.
Although i don't know if her birthday was on the same day as mine or a day later.

But anyways..
I very happy birthday to you too ~ (:

Moving on!

Black Label, baby! *slurps*

I'm 18 and Legal! What you gon' do about it?

Sherwan got fancy with my handphone and took these 2 shots for me.

After the whole clubbing thing, we went to some nearby mamak.
We all got really hungry after dancing so much.
But i gotta say..

It was fucking worth it !!! xP




The Legal Eagle. Me!!

Thanks a bunch to those who wished me!

And for those who couldn't make it that night, its okay!

Gives me another reason to go out and partay ~~~ xD

Hugs and Kisses for those who came and made my birthday a memorable one!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO EFFIN' MUCH!!

xoxo.

Munnie

No comments: