Sunday, September 7, 2008

Holla!

" Yes and I've done it again! "
Not something to be proud of though.

Not blogging for a total of 3 months and more! Couldn't care less about counting the rest of the days so yeah.. 3 months and more, did I set a new personal record? LOL. So anyways.. Had lots to blog about but I just couldn't find the spirit.. The enthusiasm.. That that that OOMPH! Why? Lazy. Pfft duh. What else could it be right? Honestly.. I've been tryna avoid looking at other peoples blog and stuff so that I don't get tempted into writing. And it also makes me feel less bad.. But who care anyway right?

Alright then! Updates! Ermm.. Well.. It has been 3 months and more so I'm just gonna write stuff that I can remember aight? You good? Good (:


Update No. 1

Was chillin' with my girls at the cafeteria one day, having lunch when they recited the whole scene on one of MadTV's videos. The scene runs like this..

A guy arrives on an airport in France where he finds that his bad is missing, he goes around searching and asking for it.. But.. He faces with communication problems with the people there and their language. Luckily or so you thought.. Bae Sung is there to help the poor soul ;)

" *ding* HOLLA!!! "




Update No. 2

Was at mum's office one day when I suddenly got a call from Qi Ting and I was like.. Why is she calling me? No offense honey, you know I love you. Then she said that there's an extra ticket to go to.. The MTV Asia Awards!!! And I was having a ghetto moment like.. " Whaaaaaaat?? God daymmmmmmmm!! " I wasn't sure if i could go then cause it was really really last minute but I asked my mum anyways. After much persuasion, she allowed. Surprisingly.. Haha. Since I got the green light, I left the next day to Genting Highland!

Met up with Jan and Qi Ting first then we took the bus together. After the event, we stayed at Awana Condo with Prisca, her sis and her other friend. And guess what? The blardy apartment unit costs RM 500 a night.. Some what there larh.. But it's blinkin' expensive! Butttt.. We didn't have to pay for it so thanks Prisca! I took lotsa photos before, during and after the event. Go ahead and check out (:

We spent the night and head back to KL the next day. Was so so so so happy that my sayang and honey got to have a sleepover at my place, we had a blast! My 'heng dai' was there to drive us around and teman-ed us have our late night chit chat outside my house, as always. Sent them to the LRT Station the next day and they went back to JB. Sigh.. Does bring back memories..

Anyhoo.. That's it for now. Gotta do my costing thingy sooo.. Hope that I get the OOMPH to write again real real REAL soon? LOL.

Cheers love.

" I miss you, Sayang. I miss you, Honey. I miss you, Baby ;) "

xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: