Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crazy For More Paramore

I. am. in. love. with. Paramore.



I love this picture. Very nicely done.

I am now currently addicted to these tunes.

" That's What You Get "
" Hallelujah "
" Let The Flames Begin "

Those are the first few songs I listen to when I drive.
Yes, I said drive.
A Mercedes Benz Masterpiece E280 ;)
What can I say? Mum allowed.
Just might as well.

I just loveeee Paramore!
Their songs..
Style..
Energy..
*Especially when playing live. Freakin' awesome!*

And of course..
Hayley Williams.
Gosh.. How I just love her voice.
Just melts my heart.

There she is. Hayley Williams. *heart melts*


This is such an awesome shot.
Hairs funky but face still beautiful.

A good shot capturing the rocker that she is.

I. am. in. love. with. Hayley.

xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: