Monday, September 22, 2008

Stress Break!

" Study study study.
Can die wan okay..? "

So! I'm taking a break from it and well..
Decided to blog. Wowwww.. First time huh? LOL.
Neways.. Bit bit updates from what I did for the weekends.


- Saturday, 20th September -

Woke up at 10a.m to book an appointment for me and my sis. 2.30p.m at Andy Ho's, Gardens to get our hair cut! Like.. FINALLY! Buttt.. As usuallll.. Mummy dearest made us late. Grrrrrr.. -.- We reach there only at like what? 3.30p.m??? Damn 'beh song' lorh me and my sis. Bish. Anyhoo.. We went there and got our hair cut. Ohh and there was so much hair that was being cut off.. Both from my sis and I.. I think I could create a mini Cousin It from "The Addams Family". No joke larh deii.. After that, sis had to buy a wedding gift for a friend who's getting married this Saturday. Congrats to the love birds! =D Things got dragged and we reached home at 7.30p.m. What time does Candy's open house start? 7.30p.m -.-

Rushed like mad larh I tell youuu.. Took a shower, packed my stuff and I drove like a mad cow to his place. He kept on asking me to reach there quick! And in my mind I thought I was the last one or something.. Mana tau when I reach there.. That mofocibaikailanlanjiao bugger said that he asked me to come earlier to eat........... Mussels -.- (and then all my bad words just started flying out from my mouth larh..)

After all the partying, Christina suggested that we head to M.O.S Euphoria at Sunway Lagoon Resort. Everyone gave a thumbs up and we left. That night was Speed Demon Night @ Euphoria. There were loadssssssssss of hot cars parked outside and we all just couldn't keep our eyes away from it. Christina's friend gave us tickets to go in and the setting of the place was the bomb! Dance floor is HUGE! Ohh and DJ Smoove, an urban legend from London spins by far the best house music. The music was fucking ORGASMIC! It got everyone so high and crazy! It was a fun fun fun night (:

(Pictures will be uploaded soon after my exams and hopefully during the weekends.)

So that's about it!
Gonna continue studying now..
Bleahhh..
Exam on Thursday =( Boohoo.
Wish me luck!

Peace ya'll.

xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: