Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Questions answered.

I got my questions answered yesterday, finally!! Well, not all of em' but we sat down, talked it out.. I can say that it went well (: Sorry guys, no details of it aight? But for some close friends who knows what I'm going through, they said the whole situation was weird. Cause normally when someones having the "talk", you expect both individuals to have either serious faces or tones right? But noooo.. We we're both hesitating to say out what we feel at first but obviously in the end we did, if not she'll be late for class and both of us will be burning in the sun. Throughout the whole conversation, we were both smiling at each other and having some occasional laughters which I find it good! *beats having serious, angry faces don't you think?* Oh! and Janice is the only one who finds it cute, haha! Thanks Jan! *huggies* Well, for having said such.. The conclusion is that we're still friends and thats better than losing her totally.

As long as she's happy, I'm happy (:
XOXO.
Munnie

No comments: