Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hey ya'll!! I'm back!! Teehee.

I know, i know. It has been like a month since my last post. What to do? I am lazy, not gonna deny that. Like duh right? xP Hmm the reason for my comeback is... *scratches head*... I don't really know actually. Just felt like writing i guess. Hehehe. So, it'll be just pure crap from here on out aight? No complaints please, I already warned you. Nyek nyek nyek..

Well, today I had my Hot Cooking / Food Production class. It lasts for like 5 hours, starting from 8 in the freaking early morning till 1p.m. How tedious.. Anyways, we did Herbed Roast Lamb Leg with Brown Mint Sauce alongside with some sauted asparagus and carrots, and also Pillaf Rice. Sounds good eih? You know you just want to grab a bite of that nice, juicy meat. *slurps* Though.. The meat was slightly on the burnt side. Slightly okay? Not like totally burned to the core okay? Lol. And God knows what Darren Tang did to the meat till it was quite dry. Luckily the yummy sauce Vincent made help saved the day (: Of course, the sauce we all helped out into adding extra ingredients to make it taste oh-so delicious. *perasan* Nyahaha! Oh, and not forgeting we did fish as well. Don't really have a clue on how they did it but it looks good. Sadly, not many people bought it cause don't know whos genius plan is it to put such a small portion into sucha big plate. Imagine, a big square plate.. Errrr... Okay i don't know how to describe already. My apologise.. Hehe. Most of the customers bought the lamb cause presentation wise it looks big and yummy. *does that sound abit wrong? Hmm.. I'm so sick in the head xD*

The "Hands in the Pants" Brothers came all the way from HELP today to try out my food. Well, Adrian is like a frequent customer as the girlfriend, Christy studies in KDU. And today was Jon's first time trying out the food I cooked and he gave a thumbs up! *ecstatic* Hahaha. Though there is room for improvement, ain't it?.. Yeah well thats what practically happened in college today.

Mass Comm students are on their lovely one week break. Sigh.. I don't get to see 'dia' for the whole week. But at least we messaged each other, good enough (: *smiles like a mad woman* You know? It's kinda unfair cause Mass Comm students already have like, what? 2 weeks break? Plus raya breaks coming up. And yet, Culinary Arts student don't get no break. Apa larh? Manyak the unfair kan? Yeesh.. I can't wait for Raya though. We gonna partay!! And go get duit raya, nyahahaha.. *Ka-Ching!*.

And another thing that I can't wait is PARTs practice! It restarts on the 22nd of October. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!! It's like i'm addicted to dancing xD Everyday i come home, first thing to do is blast my speakers and boogie with the beat. Teehee. It's not wrong to do so okay? Come on, don't tell me you don't dance in your room when your alone. Say no and your a lier. There are some really nice dancing songs nowadays, the videos are kinda hot too. Grabbing some moves out of it ain't a bad idea (:

Here are some of the songs i think ya'll should go download. (* = download the video too):
- He Said, She Said by Ashlee Tisdale*
- Hydrolics by B5*
- Cyclone by Baby Bash ft. T Pain
- Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown ft. T Pain*
- G Slide by Lil' Mama*
- If That's Okay With You by Shayne Ward*
- Whatever You Like by Nicole Scherzinger
- Release by Timbaland
- The Way I Are (Remix) by Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson
- The Way She Moves by Zion ft. Akon

Yeah i guess thats it for now. Lazy to write more. Teehee. What? Told ya'll i'm lazy xP

Wow.. I've seemed to wrote alot today. At least it seems like it. Haha. Gonna watch my series now. Till next time! Hopefully.. Hehe. Take care ya'll!

XOXO.
Munnie

No comments: