Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kathryn's Big One-Eight!

This post is specially done for my girl (:


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY !!!
to my bestest babe..
my one and only..
my Kathryn (:

Guess what hun? You're finally legal!!! xP *screams* And thanks for inviting me to your birthday dinner at Zakuro and of course hitting it off later at Clear. I hope you liked your "surprise gift" x) and yes, I will never miss your birthday or any chance in seeing you, ever! Though i didn't have much time to spend with you but I had lotsa laughters and all the good memories I get to cherish and keep for the rest of my life (: I shall promise you that one day *hopefully within this year* I will cook dinner for you as your birthday present. I'm serious! Lol.

My dearest Kathryn,

You have always been a very good friend eventhough it was only last year that we met. But we do have a pretty good connection, don't you think? (: Hehe. Never once i thought about regretting the day i met you. *is this getting really corny? Hmm.. Oh fuck it! xP* Well, you've always been there when I needed you, through my ups and downs. So in return, if Aaron treats you differently? Holla! xD Hahaha. As I said this before and I shall say it again..



"Wouldn't know what I'll do without you.. Probably die, lol."



Babe, I will never trade you for anything else in the world and that's a promise (:


Much love for my Kathryn (:

XOXO.
Munnie

No comments: