Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Pissed

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

Yes, the commonly used words everyone is saying nowadays. I try to believe that but sometime at some point, someone makes you think otherwise.

Words for the Bastard who has been pissing me off slowly, day by day:

"Don't ever once in your life think that you are all that! You have been messing with my life in college regardless on what situation it is. If you can't handle the responsibilty that people has given you, speak up! Don't act like a hero and all shit, taking up tonnes of work and in the end you don't finish them! Why make your friends life so miserable?? Fine, if you wana take up all the hardwork and do as much as you can to earn good marks? For god's sake! Make sure you finish them on time and not last minute! The night before project is due, don't go running off to eat till late night and coming home so fucking late till you have to fetch whoever to the place where you have to work on your project and thus causing your other friends who has then became victims into helping you out and losing their sleep. Seriously, do you think of your friends more than you think of yourself? I suggest you start that now. You work till its time for your next class which is 8 in the morning and you come into class, all grogy and sleepy saying that the project is done and its my fault that you didn't get enough sleep?!! Seriously! You wana go there?! I too worked my ass off the night before into helping US finish the god damn project! Did you even bother to tell me that you were gonna go over his place to work together into finishing up the project?? Did you even try putting that thought into my head? No! Instead? You blame me for not helping out in the project and said I didn't give my 100% commitment to it. I admit i didn't give my all in this project but at least i tried and did you? Working your ass off in the middle of the night when theres only a few hours away from handing in the project does not prove that you're giving your all into it! Don't even think that just because you stayed up all night doing the god damn project then it makes you a hero into saving all of our asses in failing. Why try so hard at the last minute when you know its not good enough and we end up failing. You just made yourself look stupid and the best part is, is that you don't even know it. As a matter of fact, you made US all look stupid! As far as i'm concern, your just an asshole to me. And don't be surprised if other people starts thinking the same way as I do. You just did this to yourself."

- End of Part 1 -

Theres more where that came from if that bastard keeps pissing me off. So everybody, hope and pray for it to happen soon. =]

XOXO.
Munnie

4 comments:

애재이 AJ Lee said...

haha.. you wrote it good~ he really need someone to wake him up from his dreams... omg! shit~~~

hwen said...

Munnie, is this really you? Jon's friend? The Jack Daniels' fan?

If it's really you, how come you never told me about the existence of your blog? Am I barred from reading this? *laughs* Hope not...

I got to your blog from my stats, and it's really nice to know what you have been up to after all these months...

Yeah, THAT saying. It applies. =)


P.S. Just letting you know, I'm linking you.

dong said...

woo ??
i droped by a couple of times n this me first time dropping commentz~ hehe
i see alot of fire,nvm think of my cute face n u shall smile all the way with cool bliss~ ^_^

RYaN said...

college life.. sheesh..