Thursday, May 17, 2007

Apologise

Hey ya'll. Theres load for me to post but I'm like really in a very tired and shitty mood right now. Thanks to some dude who claims to be leader, konon-nya who doesn't do shit. So just posting up this short post to say a big SORRY to all of my friends who are waiting to see pictures from the night at Laundry Bar or the day The Urban Cruizers went cruising and camwhored much much at Rasta, TTDI. When I'm free after dealing with all them shit I promise to post up long and interesting posts with pictures to make it up to ya'll aight? Love ya'll muchie muchie! *air hugs and kisses*

XOXO.
Munnie

2 comments:

hwen said...

Photographs of parties! And people partying! COOL!


P.S. I lead a not so happening life. *sobs*

Munnie said...

hahaha then i shall change your lifestyle! come party with me sometime, it'll be alot of fun. and plus its a very good chance for u to take some awesome lookin party pictures x)