Friday, May 11, 2007

Laundry Bar Events

Flipping through the MYC Magazine I got from college and i saw this!

Laundry Music Volume 2

And to my banyak surprise? My sis said that i can go with her! *having evil thoughts liao* Imagine all the people there, with lotsa good music, alcohol! and all the sweat.. Okay that was bit the disgusting. But main thing is I get to go! Nyahahahaha! *jumping up and down like a sor poh* Not only that I get to go for the event, thanks to my sister [FTD] whos working as an A&R, I get to meet Estranged up close! You know up close? Right in front of my face? Wah Kiao! Damn big deal for me you know? Lalala ~ *too sky high* Well anyways, you get the idea that I'm manyak the happy larh.

So, here are the details of tomorrows event. "Are you ready? Okay. I tell you evy-ting, i tell you. yeahh.. *miss swan style*" It's on the 12th of May 2007, which is a Saturday (tomorrow larh). Its starts at 9pm and will be on till god knows how late x) And the people who are gonna perform tonight would be Everybody Loves Irene, Weapon X & Ken Hell, Stylustiks and the most important one would be? Estranged! *screams madly* Can't wait to meet them. Can't wait to partay as well xP Will update after I come back from the event aight? Peace ya'll.

XOXO.
Munnie

No comments: