Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Morgan's Back! A CS Moment.

Morgan

a.k.a

Morgzie

a.k.a

Morgster

IS BACK !!!

He's like our Counter Strike (CS) Guru! Glad to have him back to once again play CS with us! Just like old times *Awwwww...* Lol. So glad to have him back as I do miss him much much. *Morgan, you should be grateful to have a friend like me!* Right now i'm sitting at Blitzone, a cyber cafe near our college. Suppose to be playing CS but i got a headache after playing for like 2 hours and decided to stop and blog! Cause apparently my chatbox is filled with messages saying "Update larh." Fine fine, i will make my readers happy by updating. Would love to update on 17 Summer Splash, UV Nation, the PARTs Performance but sadly i don't have the pics here. If i have em here also lazy to blog xD Nyahahaha.

Eih wait.. This post is suppose to be about Morgan's come back! and not me ranting. I'll try to do that later, teehee. Anyways, he's back here for a month or so before he heads of to Aussie to study. Melbourne if i'm not wrong. We will try to CS as much as we can together as a group before he heads of to Aussie. Hmm what else to rant about now arh. *scratches head till it bleeds. *Ewwwwww can't believe i said wrote that, lol.

Well they are playing iceworld map now, my all time favourite. CS should be played using that kind of map so that campers such as Paulina can't camp. People who play CS would know what i mean there. Ermm Kevin just came out of the washroom. I wonder if he washed his hands xD!!!

Elgin is sitting beside me getting all frustrated cause he got killed and now is back on track.

Morgan is just happily firing away with his shotgun, shooting like an idiot in mid air, hehehe.

Paulina ah.. As usual larh. Don't need to say wan. Camping lorh.

Kevin is just plain looking all dazed and having the "I don't know what kind of look" look xP.

Ryan is just being ryan. Hahaha. Just sitting down playing CS, nothing much. Lol.

Marvin
is sitting on my right blogging as well! He's like addicted to blogging.

Wilson, he's just to darn concentrated in the game.

And not forgetting Munnie! Hahaha. I'm blogging *like duh*, blasting "The River" by Good Charlotte, and friendstering. Will maybe continue to CS later.

Yeap! Guess thats about it larh. Sigh ~ Later class at 3, english class. So sien.. *snores* Well thats about it lerh. I know its not much of a good post but just me ranting away with random stuffs. Sorry larh cannot blame me you know. I'm like suffering with a headache now and still i'm so nice to blog for you all. Nyek nyek nyek. Signing off.

XOXO.
Munnie

No comments: