Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome To Hell.


" I'm bored. Entertain me. "



Yes yes long time since I blogged I know.
Well thanks to my 3 off days?
I'm bored. Out of my fucking mind.
And its only been 24 hours. My god.
So here I am.. Blogging.

God I'm in hell -.-"

Let me tell you that this is gonna be a really random post.
Boring cos its full of crap anddd.. Gah. Whatever.

Sooooooo.....

Things that I've been doing to keep me awake at night and sleep during the day. Literally.

Hell's Kitchen Marathon!!!

Yeap I've been on it for god knows how long.
Started with Season 1 a few days ago and I'm already at Season 4.
Gonna start Season 5 real quick ;)
Biggggg problem is..
What am I gonna watch after I'm done with it? LOL

There's also the Hell's Kitchen game on Facebook.
In about 13 tries, I'm already a Celebrity Chef.
Lemme toot my own horn now. *toot toot*

I have 5 months worth of reports to do about my training.
Thing is.. I always get up wayyyy late in the afternoon.
And evidently I get lazy, like reallllll lazy.
You know the one where you're super tired, you die die also don't wanna get outta bed.
Once you get outta bed, you're too lazy to go out.
Even when my stomachs calling for some input also I'm lazy to go out.

Geez I am that lazy huh? Oh well..
Who gives a fuck.
Moving onnn..

Ermmmm..

That's it for now.
Wanna save the good, happy happy joy ones for later.

So, piss off.


" Time is not my friend. "


P.S: I would rather roll around in bed with you.



xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: