Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cashback.


" What goes around, comes around. "



In this case?
What goes around, does come back around..

It also goes back out again.


Before I started working..
I get 400 a month as my allowance..
200 from mum, 200 from dad..

Eh wait.. Fought with mum..
So it's just 200 a month.

Despite that, it's still surviva-ble.
Because i already have a roof over my head..
Foods always ready on the table..
If not, i also have stocked up ingredients to cook from.
Clothes and shoes to cover me from head to toe.
Transportation and the rising of petrol price don't worry me too.

All thanks to my personal ATM's.
Also known as Mummy and Daddy Sdn Bhd.
Only comes in a pair and one of each gender.
Don't push your luck.

So, no hastle there!
Life would just be wonderful just the way it is huh? (:


Unfortunately that's not how reality is.


Life after starting to work..
Not to mention in a different country.

First time getting my pay in January..
Gotta admit, it felt pretty damn good ;)
Especially when i'm earning 2.38 times the amount i'd make in KL.
Soooo rubbing it in everyones face xP

After awhile, that amount slowly shrinks.
From a 3 digit to a 2. Which is bad. No joke.

And so the B.U.D.G.E.T came alive!

Sorting out what I use my cash for. Let's see.

There's my rent, which thank god is only 220 including extremely good wifi 24/7.
To top up my EZ Link card..
If ya'll don't know what it is, it's just like Touch N' Go.
Just that you use it for the bus, MRT and god knows what else more.
Buying phone credit so that i can communicate with my family and friends.
And also my special someone ;)
Last but not least.. FOOD!
Somehow I think I spend alot on food larh. Die.

So yeah..
I guess that's all I spend on.
It may seem very little to spend on but in a month, i do spend quite a big amount simply on those things.

Oh well, will somehow some way cut short on some spending.
Cos honestly, I can't stand not having cash at all.
I'll feel freaky-superbly awfull. Ugh.
Well then, let the saving BEGIN!

Gah. This post is lame.


" Let those be my hands,
A dollar bills to a hundred. "


P.S: Spending on something that's worth it? Now that I can live by (:



xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: