Thursday, February 28, 2008

7 more days and a breakdown.

I was having such a nice time..
Until you came along and start screwing things up..

Look who's talking about responsibility now..
Hello? Have you questioned your own responsibility?
Well, answers obviously not.

And ME pulling the whole team down?
That's fucking bullshit!

I offered to help you lighten your work load..
You said it's alright and you got it covered..
I finished my part and yet you scolded me?
Like.. Wtf???

You scolded me in public with my friends around..
I am human, humans have feelings..
I was at the brink of slapping you..
Why did I even hold back?
I know my friends wouldn't have.
They got up as soon as you left..
Wanting to give you a piece of their minds..
I said no for now, not until after the exams..

You talk big as if you're committed to your work..
Instead, you give excuses after excuses after excuses..
After the exam and then I'm through with you..
I've tolerated enough of all your lies and bullshit.

I called, you hung up.
I messaged you to apologize.
What was I thinking??
Guess I wasn't right in the mind at that time.
Know what?
I take it ALL back!!!


This is the day where I broke down.
But what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

" Concrete girl don't fall down
In this broken world around you. "


Fuck off you son of a bitch.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Despite all of this,
I still can't wait to see you.

" Won't stop thinking, won't stop feeling. "

xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: