Monday, November 9, 2009

Late Night Blogging.


" Guess who's back? Back again? "


Yes yes, your's truly has been MIA for a good 2 months.
Suddenly got the urge to blog so why not?
Maybe because of the excitement, ups and downs today.
Rather blog than let the feeling slip away kan? You know I'm right.

So for my comeback post, I shall talk bout my interesting day today?
Not like anyone reads my blog but I hope that changes! xP


Fetched Kay in the morning and headed down to college together to kepoh abit.
That place is like a blackhole we keep going into.
Chilled for just abit then I dropped her off to The Curve while I meet Marvin a.k.a me bestie at One Utama for some....
LUNCH & SHOPPING!!
Yes, just the both of us. It never gets old.

So, lunch came first and I just said..
" I have a craving for something. "
Marvin's reply.. "Chillis right? "

*DING DING DING!*
CORRECT!!!

What to do? Bestie knows me best that's why I love him ;P

So off to Chillis it is!
Here are some tantalizing pictures of le food. Mmmm...


Mushroom Swiss Burger (Medium) with Fries.
Really should've ordered medium rare larh Marv.


Scrumptious lookin' mushrooms, cheese & fries. *drools*


The proud owner of le burger.


Chicken Crispers! My usual and this shit really never gets old.


Our foooooood.
Felt damn 7 full after that.


Was having a bite of Marvin's burger and requested a photo taken.
Jialat. Need to go haircut.


We did some shopping to walk off the fullness from lunch.
And first thing we bought was boxers from Parkson. *zha dou*
RM20 for two pairs of cute boxers and they are my first pair!
Tried them on and it felt so comfy and overly exposed.
But who cares?! As long as it's comfy! xP

At last, we lingered at a newly opened shop called Cotton On.
Clothes there really niceeeee....
Pretty affordable and... IT FITS ME! WOOHOO!!

So I got myself another black shirt for RM99.
Wanted the green checkered one but it didn't really suit me.

Anyhow, pictures are up!
You be the judge on how I look ;)



Love love love the shirt! <3

Do drop me some comments yeah!
Night ya'll, it's been fun (:


xoxo.
Munnie

No comments: